How has Bangladesh progressed so much in the last decade?
In 1973, the per capita income of the people of Bangladesh was only $70. insurance, Bangladesh made it to the list of poorest countries in the world with this amount of income. War-torn country, plunged into crisis, including empty exchequer, was then the eighth largest population in the world with 75 million people. U.S. economist Hollys B. Chenery was then asked how long it would take Bangladesh to go to the quality per capita income list. In reply, he said that it would take 125 years for Bangladesh to reach $800 per head on a basis in 1965 or $900 on a basis in 1973. Bangladesh has proved this account wrong long ago. Bangladesh’s per capita income is now about 2,000 dollars. Bangladesh’s economic growth in the last financial year was 7.86 percent. Provisional growth has been estimated at 8.13 percent in the current financial year. And per capita income has increased to $1,909. Today is 26th March is Bangladesh’s Independence Day. The country became independent 48 years ago. Experts say no one could have imagined that Bangladesh would reach this level of development so soon due to the fragile situation in Bangladesh at the time of independence. Nobel laureate Indian economist Amartya Sen wrote in the book India: Development and Deprivation that no one thought that Bangladesh would move fast on the path of social development. After the independence of the country, many people then said that the future of Bangladesh is dark. Some called him a basket case and said that this country should not be given any financial assistance. Because the country will not be able to produce food in line with population explosions. But Bangladesh has proved that thought of many to be false.
Infy 1973-74, Bangladesh’s export revenue was Rs. 298 crore. The import cost was Rs 732 crore. As the days went by, industrialization has led to increased export earnings in line with imports. Bangladesh imported $59 billion in goods from countries around the world in the last financial year. Exports $37 billion worth of goods. It has also exported another $6 billion in services. Remittance income has increased manifold. Remittances are coming up to $14 to $15 billion a year.
In addition to economic development, Bangladesh has moved fast in many areas of human development including education, health. In 1972, the average life expectancy of Bangladesh was 47 years. Pakistan was 53 years old. India was 48 years old. Bangladesh has overtaken them. The average life expectancy of Bangladesh is now 72 years. The average life expectancy of India and Pakistan is 69 and 66 years respectively. Bangladesh was once lagging behind in the death rate of children under five years. As of 2016, 34 out of every 1,000 children died after being born in Bangladesh. In Pakistan, the number is 79. Bangladesh has also been able to reduce the infant mortality rate at a higher rate than it did. In Bangladesh, 28 out of every 1,000 newborns die. The number is 64 in Pakistan and 35 in India. The dropout rate of primary school students in Bangladesh was once very high. There has been an incredible improvement in this regard. 98% of the students complete their primary education here. For Pakistan, the rate is 72 percent. Bangladesh reduced the poverty rate to half between 2000 and 2015. No country has been able to eradicate poverty so quickly as Bangladesh. As of 2016, Bangladesh’s poverty rate is 24.3 percent. In Pakistan, the rate is 29.5 percent. When asked for his opinion, Zahid Hossain, lead economist at the World Bank’s Dhaka office, told Samakal that there was no institutional structure in the post-independence war-torn country. The education rate was very low. The economy was agrarian, which was affected by natural disasters. In that situation, it was impossible to think of today’s Bangladesh. This has been made possible through a revolution in agriculture and transformation in the industry. Some sectors like ready-made garments and construction have been widely expanded. On the other hand, population control programs have been successful. The health sector has improved tremendously through local innovation. Life expectancy has increased and infant and maternal mortality has decreased. The rate of going to school has also increased. As well as women’s empowerment and their inclusion in the labor force has increased. Bangladesh is ahead of India and Pakistan in many social indicators. The per capita income gap has narrowed; What was incredible at the time of independence is now a reality.
Zahid Hossain said that along with the development of Bangladesh, aspirations have also increased. The goal of sustainable development is achieved by 2030 and to become a developed country in 2041. There are several challenges in achieving the goal. Initiatives should be taken to improve infrastructure, enhance institutional and human resource efficiency, eliminate malnutrition, and further increase women’s participation in the labor market. Preparations have to be made to address the risks of climate change. In addition, the fourth industrial revolution and modern technology have to be combined to plan for future development.
According to experts, after independence, the government struggled to implement reconstruction and rehabilitation programs without fragile infrastructure, food shortages, zero exchequers, and major international cooperation. Yet the father of the nation, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, did not break down. He dreams of turning the nation around. Pakistani soldiers burned money during the war. Destroys the industry. There are now 57 banks and 34 financial institutions operating in Bangladesh. There are hundreds of insurance companies. Industrial production has increased manifold. The reserves of zero foreign exchange are now $32 billion. Bangladesh has the courage to build infrastructure like the Padma bridge with its own funding due to adequate foreign exchange reserves. The economy stands at $300 billion, now the 30th in the world. At the time of independence, people understood the light of the cup burning on the team by burning kerosene. Now 90 percent of the country is illuminated by electricity. Many countries and big companies around the world are investing in the power sector in Bangladesh. Many are expressing interest in investing. Heavy industries like the steel industry, car addition industry are in the country. Investments from Japan, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and Korean investors are coming up with investments in the economic zone. Since independence, Bangladesh has been hit by four consecutive crop production. In 1971-72, aman production was 19 percent lower than in 1969-70. Due to lack of essential seeds, fertilizers, materials, boro production in seventy-two decreased by 20% from the previous year. In 1972-73, the worst drought in memory killed the production of ash and aman. In 1969-70, while 29.63 lakh tonnes were aush, in ’72-73, it was 22.73 lakh tonnes. As a result, the prices of food items continued to rise. At the same time, the prices of salt, oil, and other dairy products also increased. There was also a food shortage in the global market at that time. Oil prices, including commodity prices, rose in the international market. The government was forced to reach out to other countries. Surplus rice is now being produced in that Bangladesh. Bangladesh is now ranked fourth in the world in rice production. Bangladesh ranks fourth in the world and third in vegetable production not only in food grain production but also in fish production. Bangladesh is steadily moving ahead, surpassing the world’s average production of wheat and maize.
Bangladesh’s unprecedented development journey has received some major recognition in the last few years. In March last year, the United Nations official said Bangladesh had qualified to leave the least developed country (LDC) and become a developing country. Earlier in July 2015, the World Bank recognized the country as a ‘low’ to ‘low middle-income country. Bangladesh received the UN Award in recognition of its success in implementing the Millennium Development Goals or MDGs. On International Poverty Alleviation Day in October 2016, World Bank President Jim Young Kim came to Bangladesh and announced that Bangladesh’s innovative skills in poverty alleviation are learning for the world.
At one point of protest against Pakistan’s exploitation, freedom was called for by the liberated Bengalis. That Pakistan is now known as a conflict-fighting and backward state. The average economic growth of East Pakistan in the fifties was 1.9 percent. Growth in West Pakistan was 2.7 percent at the same time. This gap widened in the sixties. West Pakistan grew by 6.4 percent as compared to 4.3 percent growth in the region. Independent Bangladesh has changed that situation long ago. Bangladesh’s growth has crossed 7 percent in the last three financial years after an average of more than 6 percent for a decade. It is expected to cross 8 percent in the current financial year.
The security strategy is an agreement between the backup plan and the policyholder (a broader standard structure agreement), which decides the cases required to be legitimately awarded by the net provider of protection. In exchange for the underlying installment known as the top groove, the backup plan promises to pay for bad luck by the dangers covered by the language of the format.
When choosing a system, it is important to see how safety is effective.
The understanding of these ideas helps you in choosing such methods to the best with your needs is far from over. For example, the whole life coverage may be the right type of disaster protection for you. There are three parts of protection (premium, cut-off, and discountable of procedure) that are critical.
The premium of a system is its cost, usually communicated as a month to monthly’s expense. The premium is controlled through the security net provider depending on the dangerous profile of you or your business which can include financial fluency.
For example, if you own a few expensive vehicles and have backgrounds marked by careless driving, you’ll probably pay more for auto methods than anyone in a secluded medium-range car and ideal driving record. Still, different security net providers can charge individual costs for comparative procedures. So you need some leg work to discover the standard that suits you.
As far as possible the maximum final amount will be paid as a provision for bad luck covered by the backup plan. The maximum period (e.g., annual or strategy term) can be set per term, depending on bad luck or injury, or the existence of the method, otherwise it can be termed as the greatest for life.
Generally higher cut-off points carry higher costs. For the overall additional security strategy, the backup plan will provide the most final amount that is considered predictable, which is the amount paid to the recipient after the safety death.
A fixed amount of discountable that the approach holder will have to pay cash before giving a case of a backup plan. Discounts fill in a huge amount of barriers in small and irrelevant cases.
Deductibles can apply to the security net provider and the anti-strategy or per-guarantee assistant according to the strategy. Approaches are regularly more affordable with final high discounts in light of this fact by high cash-based costs and high modest cases of big results.
Regarding healthcare coverage, people who have ongoing treatment problems or need to consider normal treatment should explore strategies with low discount strategies.
While annual charges are higher than equivalent strategies with a higher discount, more affordable admissions can be compromised in clinical considerations over time.
Security agreements are intended to address obvious issues and numerous highlights are not available in different types of contracts subsequently. Since security measures are standard structures they highlight standard languages that are comparable across different types of safety policies  The safety strategy is for the most part an integrated agreement, which implies that it covers all structures related to the system between guaranteed and insurer. Make the safety strategy a non-coordinated agreement : The curriculum in 11 safety courses states that “larger” courts consider every previous exchange or management… While delivering each legally binding term, later compositions such as Strategy Rider and Support… Necessary for the policy framed with the consent of two players”.  The coursebook additionally reveals that the strategy should refer to all documents important to the policy  Oral formats are dependent on the Parle Proof policy, and if there are all signs of the deal being done completely, it cannot be seen as an element of the procedure. Promotional materials and flyers are not regular policies  Oral agreements can occur through the issuance of an integrated procedure 
What is insurance in the language of law? Learn more about insurance from today’s discussion.
Insurance means we understand life insurance, but there are many types of insurance. Then let’s start the discussion; Life insurance is a contract that is executed between an insurance recipient and an insurance organization; Where the insurance company guarantees that a certain amount of money will be paid to the heir of the insured in case of death of the insured recipient. Sometimes the insured receives money even if he is seriously ill under the terms of the agreement. The insured usually pays a certain amount to the insurance authorities at a time or a certain time. 
The benefit of the insured is the benefit of “peace of mind”; Because he knows that after his death his heirs will not be in trouble for money. 
This method is also used to avail financial benefits after retirement if the insured receives insurance carefully and mentions the same in the terms and conditions.
Life insurance is limited by the cover of a legal contract and contract terms insurance. Special conditions are written here.
Thank you for asking me the question. There is a debate on how popular the BJP has become! Because the votes polled by bjp and ND in the last Lok Sabha elections are 37.5 and 45 percent respectively. So the disunity of non-BJP parties, including the Congress, is very responsible for the BJP’s success. But the popularity of the BJP cannot be ruled out at all in terms of state governments. The reasons behind this I think are as follows:
1) Repeated divisions of the Congress.
2) One financial scam after another during the UPA regime.
3) Reduced attraction to Mandal politics or caste politics.
4) Respect and attraction to the religion of rural people. Conch shells are not heard everywhere in the evening in urban areas, but the tulsi platform of the owner of the straw rice mud house in the village can be seen paving and installing tiles.
5) The scope of Hindutva politics is much larger than the inferiority complex between caste politics and their suffering of being short forever should suddenly increase their status. So the BJP emerged from Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Orissa, and even the jungle sanctuaries of West Bengal and the tribals and dynasties of North Bengal.
6) No matter how much we abuse the RSS, they have done two things – first; Not acknowledging the ethnic differences between Hindus, including tribals, in the Sangh’s sphere and secondly; To convey the message of social equality by bringing up a bunch of so-called scheduled castes, tribes and other backward classes in various administrative and organizational positions, including the President, Vice President, Prime Minister, Governor (Draupadi Murmu) – which even the Communist Parties have never done like that. The RSS has also created a branch organization for Muslims called “Rashtriya Muslim Manch”!
7) Turning the BJP into a strong organizational party. As a result, anyone can go to a higher position on the strength of organization power and efficiency. Those who have taken politics as a profession are opting for the BJP from individual parties.
8) The organizational strength of RSS is unquestionable. It is an asset to any political party to find such an organization on the side and organize a bunch of 24-hour wholetimers.
9) The long-standing (though artificial) politics of minority appeasement and, on the contrary, the politics of religious polarisation of the majority have given considerable benefit to the BJP.
10) The BJP has replaced the vacuum created by the failure to form an all-India genuine secular party alternative to the Congress.
11) The BJP used to boast of itself as a “party with a difference”. But after coming to power, especially in various states, power grab and in some cases it seemed as if the BJP had taken a long way from other parties.
12) Bjp’s success in coalition politics is also a major reason in a multi-party democracy like India. In Maharashtra alone, there was no dissension with any partner except shiv sena. Making Nitish Kumar chief minister in Bihar is a big proof of this especially by learning the theme!
Anyone here can say why didn’t mention Narendra Modi? Modiji and Amit Shah certainly have personal credit for the RISE of the BJP but more importantly, they are able to bring success. The proof is Shri Lal Krishna Advani. The future will prove that Yogi Adityanath or Devendra Fadnavis will come.
People have little confidence in all kinds of (public or private) institutions as the institutional system in Bangladesh is weak. That is why people depend more on family or friendship relationships in the country. It is almost incredible that there can be any official work without communication.
Most people do not believe that insurance companies will help properly or on time in times of crisis. So people are less interested in insurance.
Assets that are mandatory under the act (e.g. cars/buses, etc.) or not will get loans from banks (houses, factories) are generally insured.
In Bangladesh, life insurance policies are open to the public. But in my opinion, the problem is that the common people of Bangladesh have very little confidence in these insurances. One of the major reasons for this is that insurance traders in this country are much more dishonest. A little easier in Bengal i.e. what we call but par. That is why Bangladesh is first in corruption.
Another reason is that many people in this country still do not have knowledge of these things. Or even then, many people don’t think they’re necessary.
Anyway, as a commerce student, I said as much as I know.
Life insurance is a contract through which a contracted party pays a fixed premium and the other party pays the insured amount in compensation in case of loss of life or death in exchange for that premium. Companies provide a variety of services considering the needs of the insurer. The insurer has the right to receive services in accordance with the agreement. Insurance companies are responsible for service to the recipient in accordance with the agreement
Life insurance is not a common product. There are times when misconceptions about life insurance arise among the general public, such as—
1. I don’t need to buy a life insurance policy: that’s not true. The main truth of life is death. The untimely death of a man whose entire family runs on his income leaves the family in a state of uncertainty, wanting to stop the wheel of life. Sometimes, in a way, daily life becomes difficult due to various crises, including the child’s education, treatment, marriage. In the case of life insurance, the insurer appoints one or more nominees to provide the designated insurance amount in case of his death within a specified period of time. Therefore, buying a life insurance letter does not make up for the shortage of individuals completely, but financial problems can be overcome to some extent.
2. Insurance companies make less profit than banks: Instead of purchasing insurance policies, depositing money in the bank under FDR or any other name, the bank refunds the deposited money and fixed amount of interest to the account holder or his nominee. But he takes no risk to life. It is not always right to compare life insurance policies with bank profits. Because the purpose of the two is different. The bank only protects the deposited money, while the life insurance company deals with the financial risk-related issues of the recipient.
3. Purchase of a life insurance policy is an investment in the purchase of a life insurance policy. Money is by no means wasted. The insurer gets an insurance claim from the company when he buys the policy. By demanding this insurance, the recipient can solve temporary financial problems, keep himself and his family free from any developmental work and economic worries.
4. I have many assets so an insurance policy is not required: a lot of wealth sometimes creates liability. It needs to be seen that the total liability (current liability and long-term liability) is not less than the total wealth. If the total liability is high, the deficit can be met by purchasing the same amount of insurance policy filed additionally. A life insurance policy is a long-term investment. One part of the profit earned from this investment can be measured in rupee terms, the other part is not measurable.
5. Insurance policy is not required in a single life: life is the only risk. Risks may exist or may come in the future. Because the future is unknown. So insurance policies should be purchased even if it is a lonely life.
6. The organization has provided a group policy for me: Sometimes the employer provides group insurance for its officers and employees, where even if the officers and employees have their own lives insured, other family members remain outside life insurance. Just as other family members have contributed to our growing up, we have a duty to them. So peace will not come if the lives of other family members are risked even if their lives are free from risk.
7. I have a policy, so no longer needed: The value of life cannot be properly assessed in rupee terms. There are no specific limitations on the purchase of life insurance policies. The person capable can purchase as many life insurance policies as he wants according to his assets.
8. No high sum insurance policy is required: The amount of insurance that a person needs depends on the socio-economic condition of the person. Proper funds need to be provided to meet medical care, repayment of liabilities, maintenance of the child, etc.
9. In not buying a life insurance policy, I will invest elsewhere: Risk exists in all investments. Life insurance policy alone acts as a means of reducing/controlling risk. Purchase of life insurance policy provides tax concessions up to a certain limit.
10. My current nominee may not get insurance money: The insurance business is based on a policy. All parties involved in insurance contracts have to abide by the policies. Insurance interest is an important principle in the field of insurance. It is not possible to ensure that life does not have insured interests. For example, people have insured interests in their own lives. Both husband and wife have insured interests over life. But the debtor does not carry any insured interest on the life of his creditor. If all other information, including insured interests, is correct, there is no bar on the insurer from receiving the claimed money for the non-minimum insurance at present.
There may be many other ideas/comments other than the above examples. The insurance system around the world continues to play a role in reducing risk. It’s like a cooperative. Where other members also contribute to risk reduction in one’s danger. So it is a good investment as it is possible to reduce financial risk by purchasing a policy at least one by means of not ignoring insurance and for other family members. Life insurance policies do not encourage people to buy, it has to be sold. Almost all life insurance policies sold in Bangladesh are sold through insurance agents. Insurance companies will train their agents by training them in such a way that they can meet the needs of policyholders and sell them accordingly.
Life insurance was ours. It had to be dragged for ten years from 2006 to 2016. Now my father has come out of it. The reason why life insurance is not popular is,
1. It has to be paid per monthly installment. But the people of this country do agriculture. Where will they get the money every month or week,?
2. It falls under interest. And this country is a Muslim country. Taking interest, paying, and witnessing is an equal offense. He has prohibited strict rules in Islam against interest. Interest is forbidden. So no believer has life insurance.
3. The people of this country are very excited. They may not be patient for a long time.
4. Now there are fire water societies of farmers in villages almost in the village. Where there is no interest, there is no problem of waiting for a long time. Every festival has rituals with this accumulated money. Especially Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Azhar, and Pahela Boishakh. (But now the first Boishakh is being excluded.
Insurance is a system in which the person affected by the agreement is guaranteed compensation in the light of financial loss, injury or compromise in case of any unexpected accident. Conventional insurance is used to prevent the risk of life or financial loss of property.
Islamic insurance, on the other hand, is an alternative system of conventional insurance, based on the solidarity and brotherhood of followers of Islamic ideals and mutual trust, cooperation and empathy. For more details, see the video-
। Whether the company belongs to IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India). To see that, IRDAI can visit the site,
IRDAI Welcomes You
2. What is the past history of the insurance company? To understand that, it is necessary to create a proper comprehensive understanding of the company.
3. What kind of treatment will provide insurance coverage?
4. Insurance claims cannot be done to treat what types of diseases.
5. What is the method of doing insurance claims?
6. Cashless treatment i.e. whether there is a facility to pay directly from the company to the medical provider. In this case, there should be a TPA i.e. Third Party Administrator method.
7. If there is TPA, there are some medical centers connected to its network.
8. Whether the medical centers connected to the TPA network agree to the standard.
9. If treated anywhere other than a treatment center that includes TPA, then there is a facility to claim medical expenses or not.
10. How long the waiting period, i.e., how long after the policy is made, will be effective for any claim.
11. Claim is not available in case of any chronic disease.
12. What kind of medical expenses will be available and will not be available.
13. Where the cost of treatment will be claimed instead of the TPA facility, how long is the time limit for receiving the claim?
14. What is the difference between the premium rates of different companies in terms of policies with equal benefits, that is, the premium is low for a company.
15. Some companies need to create a comparative understanding of these issues.
The terms and conditions of the insurance company are very wide and written in small letters. In many cases, it is not possible to read them patiently. So, in this case, you have to rely on the words of the company representative.
It is the responsibility of the company representative to explain everything to the policy applicant in detail and to clarify any curiosity about it. Usually, the company representatives do that.
In case it does not happen, there are various problems. Then you have to hear, “No, I won’t get it, you won’t get it, it was Pamuk disease before the date so and so, it was all written in the terms and conditions of the policy”. Then it seems that it would have been better to have a policy for another company.
Therefore, it is necessary to check this before making a policy so that most of the medical expenses are available from the insurance company.
You may feel that insurance companies have compensated for the damage if something is insurance if the person or object concerned is damaged in any way.
But the question is where do they get this money from?
If you take life insurance for granted, it will be clear to you how they do it. Suppose a life insurance company has 1,000 subscribers. Now, these 1000 customers have to pay a hefty sum of money monthly or annually.
Suppose you pay Rs. 500 per month, the amount is Rs. 6,000 per annum.
So, every year the insurance company concerned gets Rs. 6000,000 from 1000 customers
Now, what if this subscriber base is 1 lakh?
Now you’re the one who calculates it.
One thing to forget is that these 1,000 customers are not affected at the same time. In most cases, it is seen that in very few cases the customer dies in an accident. The number of customers who die in accidents is very low compared to their total customers.
I hope you don’t have any problem understanding how customers pay this money if they are affected.
Moreover, a heavy amount of interest deposited with them enters their pockets.
Now let’s talk about distributing their money—
If you have deposited money with them for five years as Rs. 6,000,000 per annum, the amount you deposit is Tk. 30,000.
God forgot that if you die in an accident, your family will get double the amount of Rs. 30,000,000, or Rs. 60,000, for the money you had deposited for five years, that is, Tk. 30,000.
Although a little bit from side to side, almost every insurance company in the world follows this policy. Banks currently pay a maximum interest of 6%. Accordingly, the interest on Tk. 2,00,000 will come in 1 year at Tk. 12,000, which means Tk. 1,000 a month. But you will get net tk. 900 because you will deduct Tk. 100 tax if you have Tax Identifications Number (TIN). If you don’t have TIN, you will be a Tax Rate of 15% and then you will be paid Tk. 850 by deducting Tk. 150 a month.
Astagfirullah (استغفر الله) !
In this way, it is forbidden to deposit money in the bank and make profits. So I won’t say anything about how much doesn’t come.
How can you get money a month if you make a fixed deposit (FD) !!!?
Fixed deposit (FD) means that from a minimum of 7 days you are fixing an amount for a certain period of time, after that particular day you will actually get the full amount in interest. If you wish, you can withdraw the money before that specific time, in which case you will get the main money all over but the interest will be slightly lower.
The interest rate on fixed deposits (FD) is from a minimum of 3.00% to a maximum of 8.00% for the common man (different rates in different Indian banks) and from a minimum of 3.50% to a maximum of 8.00% for senior citizens.
If you make a fixed deposit (FD), you will get more interest than a savings account.
However, another major advantage of fixed (FD) deposits is that if you have a fixed deposit (FD) and sometimes you need to take a loan, you will get an eye-ear loan of up to 90% of the original amount of fixed deposit (FD). You have asked how much money you will get in Rs. 200,000 a month, if you want to get the money in a month, you will have to do THIS money is (MIS-Monthly Income Scheme), but you will get the interest on your original money a month.
In this case, you can get a minimum (450*2=900/-) from Tk. 900 (650*2=1300/-) to a maximum of Tk. 1300 (in various Indian banks).
If you do MIS (M I S) at “Indian Post Office”, you will get a minimum of (633+633) = Rs. 1266 per month.
My personal opinion:: – I think if you have this amount of money, start a small business or you can invest a percentage of this money in the stock market. In this case, you have to take the cooperation of a well-looking broker who will guide you completely.
Rate one by one in each bank.
Estimated average 6%
That means Tk. 100 will come to Tk. 106 in a year
Government taxes can be deducted.
10% or 15% of 6 rupees
10% if the tin certificate is submitted
The maximum you will get in a month is Rs. 1800// except VAT-Tex.
And if you want, par day. 0.5% interest can be obtained through some online stockings.
I’ll tell you to invest in building websites, don’t invest all the money at once, initially, you can buy domains, hosting, premium themes, plugins and make a great website for Rs. 30,000 with a developer. You will then publish various articles on the website nish. You don’t have to write articles, you’ll write articles by hiring different letters. First, you will publish as many as 15 articles, then publish 5 articles every month, do it for 8 months, as well as spend keyword research, ACO, paid marketing, various advertisements to bring visitors to the website. After working hard for 8 months, the website will have good visitors, this time you can earn affiliate marketing, Google Aid, Sponsor Ed, and more from the website. Amazon can also work in kindle book publishing, print on design t-shirts. And the proper guidelines on how to do these things can be found at the Amb Academy, a Bengali-language reputed learning platform.
I’m looking for a beadyakari who pays me Rs. 60,000. I can pay 10,000 rupees as his honor with the fact in 8 months. This will remove my impotence. You can give 5 such people the opportunity to remove unemployment. Your wishes will be fulfilled and families like us will see a little hope. You can also tie-up with me for at least 5 years. So that I can give you a profit of Rs. 5,000 per month.
If you are in the village, my advice is to buy cattle like cows, goats, etc., and let someone raise them on half the contract. Many people in the village rear animals like this. You will get 4-5 good quality cows for Rs 3 lakh. From where even if you get 2 cows a year, you will benefit more than your needs.
There’s another idea, it doesn’t have risks but you’ll get half of your demand. That means you will get 2500 tk per month. Land mortgage, one and a half to two bighas of land can be mortgaged with Rs 3 lakh. Again, you can allow someone to own that land on an annual basis of Rs. 20,000 per bigha. You don’t have a risk in it. And if you get Tk. 30-40 at the beginning of the year, you can invest the money elsewhere from where Rs. 500-1000 a month can come again. So you can earn up to Rs. 3-4,000 a month where you don’t even have a risk or you don’t have labor.